Mobile Communications are connecting individuals and businesses in new ways, enabling innovation faster and far beyond what has previously been observed. Users are driving technology roadmaps by demanding context aware, intuitive, personalized applications and services on mobile and tethered devices.
Orchestra Technology is a specialist technology partner for the Communication (Wireless and Wireline) eco-system. OT provides a focused set of services and products to help its customers manage and optimize network performance, roll out new services faster and cost-effectively, and improve overall customer experience. Focused on quality and a rigorous approach to project management together with network of seasoned professionals, OT delivers products, projects and managed services in a cost effective manner. We strive to ensure that our team serves as a virtual extension of our customers’ teams. We work seamlessly to ensure successful execution and completion of projects. OT is proud to be a Minority Owned Business Enterprise. Led by an experienced management team, guided by industry veterans and supported by domain experts, Orchestra Technology has made rapid gains since inception and is on a high growth trajectory.
What we do:
Our specialized products and services augment and expand the internal capability of Communication Service Providers, Infrastructure Providers / OEMs and Enterprises. Our services portfolio is organized around specific practice areas that include:
- Network Engineering,
- Software development and Support Services
- Testing and Test Automation
Our patent pending Intelli-Agent (IA) mobile performance assurance platform is the ultimate in Customer Experience Management –
- Collects, Analyzes and Provides Access to numerous Metrics related to User Experience spanning Voice, Data, Audio/Video and Network parameter
- Co-relation with metrics related to Network Quality and Coverage, Location and Device
Active Testing and Test Automation –
- Automate multiple E2E test scenarios by using IAS as Test Conductor controlling multiple Devices, Network Elements and other Test Tools via its Cloud Control API Framework
Application Analytics –
- Collects, Analyzes and Provides Access to over 50 APP related Metrics (who is using, when, which features, which devices, what time of day, which networks, under what conditions, ….)
- Correlation with ~50 additional Metrics related to Devices, Networks, Location, Service plans….